Cincinnati vs Oklahoma State Prediction - College Football Picks 10/28/23
Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-2) vs Cincinnati Bearcats (2-5)
Game Info: Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Boone Pickens Stadium)
Betting Odds: Oklahoma State Cowboys -7 -- Over/Under: 53 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN2 Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Cincinnati Bearcats and Oklahoma State Cowboys face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Boone Pickens Stadium.
Oklahoma State Figuring It Out
Oklahoma State comes into this game with a 5-2 record overall and after a slow start to the season, they have finally figured it out. In the last game against West Virginia, Oklahoma State scored 48 points and that was enough to secure the 14 point victory. Alan Bowman completed 24 of his 36 passes for 210 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. Oklahoma State is averaging 29.1 points while their defense is giving up 26 points per game. The offense is ranked 64th in the league while the defense is ranked 74th.
Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State has won each of its last six October games at Boone Pickens Stadium.
- Oklahoma State has failed to cover the spread in each of its last four games as a home favorite.
- Oklahoma State has won the first half in three of its last four home games against conference opponents.
- Eight of Oklahoma State's last nine October home games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Cincinnati Has Lost Four Straight
Cincinnati has lost four straight games heading into this game and the Big 12 hasn’t treated them well. In the last game against Baylor, Cincinnati scored 29 points but the defense gave up 32 and that led to the defeat. Emory Jones completed 19 of his 30 passes for 162 yards, two touchdowns, and zero interceptions. The Bearcats are averaging 27 points while their defense is giving up 26 points per game. The offense is ranked 77th in the league and they are going to need the offense to be good here.
Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has won 43 of its last 49 games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Cincinnati has failed to cover the spread in each of its last eight games in October.
- Cincinnati has won the first half in 10 of its last 12 road games against conference opponents.
- Fifteen of Cincinnati's last 16 road games in October have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
This Cincinnati team isn’t good and I am not sold that Jones is really the answer for the Bearcats. The Oklahoma State offense has a ton of confidence heading into this game and they are going to have no issue running up the score here. Look for Oklahoma State to go over the 35 point mark and that is going to be the difference here as the Cowboys are going to get the job done. Back Oklahoma State to win this game and cover the spread.