Fresno State vs Wyoming Prediction- College Football Picks 10/7/23
Wyoming Cowboys (4-1) vs Fresno State Bulldogs (5-0)
Game Info: Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium)
Betting Odds: Wyoming Cowboys +6 -- Over/Under: 46.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Fresno State Bulldogs and Wyoming Cowboys face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at War Memorial Stadium.
Fresno State Has Perfect Start
Fresno State has had a perfect start to the season and they come into this game with a 5-0 record. In the last game against Nevada the defense gave up only nine points and that led to the victory. Two games ago against Kent State they were able to secure the 53-10. Fresno State is averaging 36.4 while their defense is giving up 17 points per game. The offense is ranked 26th while the defense is ranked 22nd. Mikey Keene has thrown for 1,474 yards, 14 touchdowns and four interceptions.
Fresno State Betting Trends
- Fresno State has won each of its last 14 games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Fresno State has covered the spread in each of its last four road games.
- Fresno State has won the first half in five of its last six games against conference opponents.
- Each of Fresno State's last four games as a favorite against Wyoming have gone UNDER the total points line.
Wyoming Looks for Third Straight Win
Wyoming has won two games in a row and that includes a big win over New Mexico in the last game. Wyoming scored 35 points against New Mexico and that was enough for the nine point victory. Wyoming was led by Andrew Peasley and they finished with 194 yards and a touchdown. Wyoming on the season is averaging 26.6 points while their defense is giving up 25.5 points per game.
Wyoming Betting Trends
- Wyoming has won each of its last four games at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
- Wyoming has covered the spread in each of its last five games as an underdog against AP-ranked teams.
- Wyoming has won the first half in four of its last five games against conference opponents at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
- Wyoming has won the first quarter in each of its last five games against conference opponents at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
- Nine of Wyoming's last 10 October games at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
Fresno State’s defense is going to lockdown here and that is going to be the difference. I am still not sold on this Wyoming offense, even though they were good last week, and that is going to be the difference here. Fresno State is going to continue their offensive success and this will be a very comfortable victory by the Bulldogs. Back Fresno State against the spread here.